How to pack your Defective Device for shipping
Before you send in your broken item for service, you’ll want to make sure it’s properly packed for shipping. This page illustrates the recommended way to pack your product.
Note Send only your non-working product. Any other items that you send may not be returned to you.
Follow these tips and the illustrated steps below.
• Make sure you provide adequate padding around the product.
• Use a sturdy shipping box or bubble wrap envelop.
• Make sure the product fits snugly in the box.
• Never any leave cables connected when shipping.
• Always include contact information, number and address.
Getting your broken device to us
Getting your repair to us is easy, simply drop it off to our workshop, post it to us, or have it collected and returned from anywhere in Ireland.
To avail of our collection service please contact: 01 2761111 or simply submit contact forum below and you will be contacted within one working day.
If you would like to send your repair directly to our workshop, our address is Console Repairs, 21 Quinsbourough Road, Bray Co Wicklow
Submit your collection request.