How It Works:
1. Book In Repair
2. Send, drop or have us collect
3. We'll notify you when its received
4. We repair your console or item
5. We send your console home
Console repairs provide a two-hour express repair service!
(at no extra cost!) on most of these PlayStation 5 issues – broken HDMI port repairs, fix disc drives and excessive fan noise, etc. We guarantee the quickest over the counter Sony PS5 repair turnaround times in Ireland.
Common PS5 Faults & Symptoms
- Ps5 HDMI problems:
1. Sound but no picture (or neither) display from the Ps5.
2. Flickering when the PlayStation 5 is moved or left idle.
3. HDMI port pins are bent or missing on Ps5.
- APU failure aka ‘blue light of death’ (blod):
1. PlayStation 5 blue light pulses constantly and never goes to white.
2. PS5 turning off on boot up or during play.
3. Screen distortion.
- Ps5 Disc drive repairs:
1. Games discs do not load or eject when playing Ps5.
2. PlayStation 5 games not loading.
- Overheating problems:
1. The Ps5’s fan speed builds when playing or using the application.
2. Fan noise may range from moderate to very loud.
3. Power indicator light on top of the PS5 changes from blue/white to flashing red followed by a beeping sound the PlayStation 5 is overheating and needs to be fixed.
4. Note – this should never be ignored as it usually leads to more serious PS5 problems bigger Playstation repairs, which can be more difficult to fix.
You can drop your Ps5 directly to our shop for damaged Hdmi repair, or we can arrange a nationwide collection. Our shop is located in Bray, Co. Wicklow (20 minutes from Dublin city). Receive updates on the progress of your console repair by booking it in through our website. We also offer our 2 hour express service for fixing broken Ps5 hdmi ports (console must be dropped into our shop in person).