Common PS5 Faults & Symptoms
1. Sound but no picture (or neither) display on TV.
2. Flickering when the PlayStation 4 is moved or left idle.
3. HDMI port pins are bent or missing on Ps5.
APU failure aka ‘blue light of death’ (blod):
1. PlayStation 4 blue light pulses constantly and never goes to white.
2. PS5 turning off on boot up or during play.
3. Screen distortion.
Disc drive problems:
1. Games discs do not load or eject when playing Ps5.
2. PlayStation 4 games not loading.
1. The Ps5’s fan speed builds when playing or using the application.
2. Fan noise may range from moderate to very loud.
3. Power indicator light on top of the PS5 changes from blue/white to flashing red followed by a beeping sound the PlayStation 4 is overheating and needs to be fixed.
4. Note – this should never be ignored as it usually leads to more serious PS5 problems, which can be more difficult to fix.
Hard Drive Issues:
1. Error message (connect a USB storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation) appears on the screen.
2. The console will fail to load or freeze during operation. Playstation repairs